Engadine Vets Lucky Draw
Win a professional Pet or Family Portrait photo shoot and complete digital file package (no purchase required or up selling) with Linda Warlond.
2017 AIPP NSW PET/ANIMAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
2016 AIPP NSW PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
2019 AIPP NSW PET/ANIMAL PHOTOGRAPHER FINALIST
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Engadine Veterinary Hospital of 903 Princes Highway, Engadine NSW 2233 (“The Hospital”) and Linda Warlond Photography.
3. The promotional period begins at 7:00am AEST on Saturday 4th August 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 19thAugust 2018(“Promotional Period”).
4. Entries are open to individuals who complete the registration process during The Promotion Period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
i. Complete the registration process by providing contact details including email address and phone number, follow The Hospital and Linda Warlond Photography on social media and answering the question at point 5(iii) below. The question will be asked, and the answer provided by the entrant recorded, by The Hospital staff member who completes the registration process with the entrant.
ii. Agree to have their name and the name of the animal on whom the procedure was performed published in The Hospital’s marketing media, such as newsletters, Facebook page, Instagram, website.
iii. Answer the following question:
“Fill in the blanks: EN_AD_NE VET_RINA_Y H_SPI_AL”
6. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Multiple entries during Promotional Period are permitted.
8. The Promotion is a game of skill, and the first entry drawn with the question referred to in point 5(iii) above answered correctly, will be declared the winner.
9. The draw and judging will take place at 10:00 am AEST on Tuesday 21st August 2018 at The Hospital.The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page and www.lindawarlond.com. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. One winner as judged by the Promoter will win.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The winner must attend the hospital by 1 October 2018 to redeem the prize. Prizes not redeemed by this date will be forfeited.
12. Entrants who consent to the Promoter using their image and/or the image of the patient in social media posts, do so for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services provided by the Promoter.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional upon providing this information.